Request eModule Demo
Error: Contact form not found.
What Our Clients Say
Frequently Asked Questions
This is an Interactive Course designed by legal experts and psychologists at POSH at Work to educate & empower employees about their rights as well as duties under the Law in order to understand varied aspects of the Policy and nuances around the subject. The module covers key topics such as:
- Terms like ‘Unwelcome’, Sexual Harassment, Workplace, Employee, etc. and what may lead to sexual harassment
- Types of Sexual Harassment: Physical as well as Virtual
- Internal Committee (IC): Composition, Term, Removal
- Process for filing & redressal of a complaint
- Rights & Duties
Here are the benefits:
- It is completely engaging and interactive.
- It is only 30 minutes long.
- Extremely cost effective.
- The Module will be customised with your logo.
- The Module will also have a copy of your policy available for download.
- Status reports can be generated by us or you to see how many employees have started, completed, score etc. and also check how many have not accessed the Module or last accessed date.
- A certificate will be generated automatically at the end of the Course which can be saved as record of completion.
- It can be accessed from any device.
- You can put our Module in your learning management system (LMS) or have your employees take the module from our user friendly LMS platform – www.elearnposhatwork.in.
- Content is updated regularly. For example, with the Module, we are also adding 2 short videos shortly for additional learning. Users will be able to access other learning material as well.
- We will give you all the support you may need – answering queries, sending reminders, assisting you with mails and everything!
The uniqueness is that we have been able to put our 80+ years of joint experience into this crisp module to ensure that employees not only understand the key concepts but also the expectations from them as employees. The content has, therefore, been thought out very deeply to ensure legally as well as psychologically relevant language.
Mobility, Better retention, Consistent content, Quick learning, Cost-effective and saves time, Effective learning, Creative learning, 24/7 Access, Self-paced & Focused learning, Self-discipline
Anyone who wants basic understanding about POSH can make use of the modules. The modules are useful for employees of any company (IT/BT), Manufacturing industry, hospitality industry, health care, sport or vocational course institutes, unorganized sector, government departments, educational institution, etc.
Yes, at the end of the course, learner will get course completion certificate, which can be downloaded by the user at the end of eModule.
Awareness sessions are very important mainly for two reasons. Build healthy, safe, progressive productive, respectful workplace. & Compliance